Thursday, July 19, 2012

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens

Hi everyone!
Today I come again with another project for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft. Mix and Match from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft makes designing with color simple. All you do is choose a color set that inspires you, then choose a medium. Mix & match as you create, and the color coordinated palettes give you the freedom to design your project knowing the colors will work beautifully together. No stress!
I used the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens for the project I'm sharing with you today, and even though I used a totally different medium than what I used on my previous project (the self standing canvas you can see on my previous post HERE), I still was able to make it totally coordinate with that project. I meant for both projects to go together, and I think they do look great together ( I have added a picture of the projects side by side, at the end of this post).
For today's project I made the following card:
                       


I had tons of fun creating the colorful accent piece of this card using the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Stamper's Big Brush Pens. Their tips are so sturdy and nice, and there are so many fun ways to use them. 
I made a detailed video showing you step by step, what some of my favorite techniques are to do with them, and you can watch that below:
As you can see in the following picture, both projects coordinate nicely, yet they were made using completely different mediums and techniques.

For more information, techniques and ideas on these, and other Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products,  please check out the links below:

Disclousure: I was compensated for my time to design and share this project, and was provided with the products to use, but all ideas, projects , and opinions are my own and unbiased.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today. More projects coming soon, so stay tuned and have a nice weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Both projects are gorgeous! I do love how well they go together. I esp like the focal point of the card...very eye catching. Of course, who could resist the adorable little beauty! I love how you gave her balloons. :) Lovely job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...