Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Less than to weeks to go!

I'm so super excited! I've been so busy trying to make sure I get everything done that I need to get done before I leave for the Tim Holtz Cruise! Yes, I'm going!!!! (I really have no clue if I shared that with you yet!---sorry, my lack of sleep does not help my memory much LOL).
I am wondering how I'll get any sleep in the days to come, I'm so anxious! I'm a little worried that a storm might ruin it all, but hoping nothing happens and we can sail away blissfully! Did I mention, I can't wait?!?!
Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. wowow!!!! How fabulously exciting!!! I am pea green with envy!! Hope you have a wonderful time and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm jealous! Take lots of pictures! Videos, too! Have an absolute blast!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be one awesome cruise Sharon...I am so jealous! A cruise in itself would be WONDERFUL but a cruise where you will be scrapping with Tim Holtz is out of this world! Have an awesome time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon , Let the can't wait and can't sleep for me ! I'll take care of that and you just be happy ! OMGosh you're gonna have a wonderful cruise with all the full meaning of that statement and more ! if I was there I'll be jumping up and down for you hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding?!!! You're going on Tim's cruise (sigh) I'm dying to go one day. Have tons and tons of creative fun and come back to us with plenty of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you are going but wish I could have gone also. Have lots of fun and come back with lots and lots of projects and pictures. Don't worry about the weather, it will all work out.

    ANA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Have a lot fun creating and take a lot of pics. ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. So can you wait?? Like, girl!! You are envied by many!!! I hope you have a fantastic time, get some sun, relax, craft, shop, take pictures... basically do it all!!! I'm excited for you. =)

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...