Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's release day!!!

It is the first of the month and it's reveal time! The Paper Niche releases the Designer kit they have available to the public, for the month of September, and let me tell you, it is fa-bu-lous!!! I have a some projects I've made with the kit, that I now have the freedom to reveal to you, yippie!
You can view what the entire kit consists off by clicking HERE, and you can purchase the kit online on the Paper Niche's website right HERE.

Here are the first layouts I want to share with you using the kit:


It's amazing the variety and versatility of the things included in this pack of lusciousness. Can you believe these two layouts were made from the same kit? They have totally different vibes, yet they did come from the same pile of goodies! Awesome, right?
You want to see more? Come back tomorrow and I'll share some more :)
Thanks for stoping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Sharon and you are right...the kit is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW! Best Buds! Most adorable layout ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...