Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lovely Card

Hi!
Today I come to you with another card, which I had tons of fun creating. I had this image from Some Odd Girl which I colored a while back, and I was itching to do something with it. Since I have been using a lot of my Olivia Basic Grey Collection, I again reached for those papers to make this card. If you've noticed, I usually get stuck on a collection and create several projects with it, before I jump to the next collection...maybe it's my necessity of wanting to use everything I've got, and since I've been working on a mini album with this collection, I've been using the scraps to create cards.
Well, this is what I created this time around...


It is one dimensional card that I think looks pretty lovely just like the metal sticker on it says :) What do you think? Hope you enjoyed!

3 comments:

  1. Sharon this is absolutely ADORABLE! I love your stamp, your papers and your Spellbinder that you have used. I don't have that one and I am jealous...lol... Love it my friend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty and cute. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so beautiful!!!! I am loving your blog header....LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...