Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blush Babette

Hello everyone!
Today I come to you with another card, and it's a Thank You one (it seems like I'm on a roll with cards lately). This time around I used the Olivia Collection by Basic Grey and the Blush Babette stamp from The Greeting Farm. Isn't she cute? (The lighting in these pictures is a little off, and the hair looks orange, but trust me, it's golden brown---it's been raining and I've had no good lighting opportunities for pictures---watch the video linked at the end of this post for true color view).
 You can see the paper piecing I did on her clothes. So fun! The big Thank You metal piece is from Making Memories.
 I added some bling, seam binding and a Prima flower spray to finish off the card.
Loved the way this one turned out. I have a Copic video HERE showing you how I colored the hair. Again, little by little I think I'm getting better at it, hooray!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! Hey, I didn't see this video... Lord knows I need help with hair... LOL.

    TFS.

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card - I love everything from the colors to the embellishments to the cute polka dot paper! Thanks so much for sharing. Looking forward to seeing more of your great creations, I'm a new follower. :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog Made Especially For You.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon. Love this card. Super cute. Love your work. So glad to have seen you yesterday at Yeya's event. Hopefully we can get together again very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...