Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Finally spilling the beans!

Hi everyone!
I can finally spill the beans and let you in on a little secret I've been keeping for a little bit. I can finally announce that  I'm a new Design Team member for The Paper Niche! Woot Woot!
I was picked among a number of people who submitted their work, and I'm so super excited I was chosen. I definitely can't wait to start creating for them. They always have the latest and greatest of the scrapbooking industry, right here in South Florida.
The store is moving to a bigger, better location, which I can't wait to film and show you. It's all scheduled to happen this September, so stay tuned for that, and all the projects I will be sharing with you.  I hope you guys are as excited as I am for this great opportunity I've been given!  
The new members have just been announced, so once I have all their information I will link them on the side bar so you can go check out their blogs and projects. Right now, my links are incomplete, but I'm working on getting all the member's info as we speak. Have a great rest of the week!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Sharon, that's awesome!!! I am so happy and excited for you! Your work is amazing so it doesn't surprise me that they picked you!! Can't wait to see all of your new projects yay!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon....big congrats to you! Look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Paper niche family Sharon, LOVE your work and cant wait to see what you create

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO HOOOO congrats Sharon!! Your work is ALWAYS amazing my friend. Can't wait to see all your new creation. Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sharon!!!!
    You are going to love being part of The Niche crew!!! You are a wonderful bunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sharon!!!! You know I am a BIG fan and I know everyone will love your amazing work over there.
    Have fun creating!
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I'm finally here. I'm here!! LOL...

    CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to see more projects made by your hands. You are very talented and should continue submitting your work to more DTs. Thanks for sharing your great news with us. Good Luck!!

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon, cant wait to see what you create. WELCOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...