Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm off!

The day has come and tomorrow I'm off on the Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise!!! I cannot wait to step into this baby tomorrow afternoon!!!
I have no idea if I will sleep tonight, but boy I better, because I have to be ready for pick up at 7:00 a.m. I'm not a morning person as you all might already know, but I bet I'll be up before my alarm rings, because I'll be too nervous thinking I might oversleep! (of course if I get to sleep at all lol).

Once I'm back from my trip, I'll be sharing tons of my trip details over here. Wow! I can't wait to get started!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hoep you get a lot of rest and relaxation on this trip. You will have an awesome time and have awesome friends to help that happen. Good luck and have a safe trip.
    ANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your motion sickness and passport...you really needs those....have fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! Take lots of videos and pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...