Friday, October 7, 2011

Here's some of what we got...

I've been busy doing everything you can imagine, and cutting up video footage from the cruise....I have no idea how I'll be able to cram in a whole week full of video footage into less than half an hour (that is my goal, but I'm not succeeding at the moment LOL). That is without pictures too!!! I have a ton of those as well. It is driving me nuts.

So, in the meantime (because it is taking me sometime to edit everything), I wanted to share some pictures of some of the products we received for participating on the cruise.... 


I definitely did not expect to receive so much product, on top of all the materials we got for the projects we made on board, but I was happy we did! Who doesn't like free stuff, right??? Some of the things we received just came out at Summer CHA (like the Prima Paper Pack and embellishments, the Kraft Core Cardstock etc.)... some are really hard to find...many stores seem to be sold out off some of them. We even got a Tim Holtz messenger bag that isn't even on the market yet. That was fabulous. It was hard trying to figure out how we were going to bring back home all the stuff they were giving us on each class day, but it was awesome!

The cruise sponsors were very generous, and also supplied a ton of product to be given away at the raffle, on the last class day of the cruise... even complete lines of product (like archival ink for example----you didn't get a few of them, if you won, you won ALL the archival ink pads!) It was insane! I didn't win anything at the raffle though, but my friend Dale did. I'm glad at least someone from my group got some extra goodies.

So this was my sneak peek for today. I have to get back to editing... there is so much video I need to go through...and email...I'm still not caught up with my email either! It definitely was a fun trip. Stay tuned!!!

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! That must've been some trip. You got so much stuff there that not winning a raffle wasn't missed... LOL. So happy you were able to spend the week away doing what you love. =)

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! They gave away soooo many goodies! That must have been some trip. I can hardly wait for video and pictures. Don't cut it down too much. I'd rather watch more videos and see more. ;) I'll never be able to do anything like this, so it is a treat to see what it's like. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a trip! I would love to go do something like that some time...you are so lucky. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trip Sharon, so happy for your guys. I'm loving all your goodies. Enajoy.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GIDDY AUNT!! I think you actually received more products on the cruise than I have in my entire stash!! But them Ive only been crafting properly for about 8 months so its going to take me a bit of time to accumulate yummy stash. Wow, Im sure you had tonnes of fun with all this lot. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...