Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

Yes, I am back and totally exhausted! What a fun and active week I had. It was definitely fantastic getting to meet Tim for the first time and get spend so many days doing what we all love to do, get our craft on!
It was great to see how down to earth, patient, nice, and professional Tim was, as well as his entire crew. It was fun getting to meet so many other crafters at once ( I believe it was a group of around 170 people----we were divided into two groups, which was a great size for the type of classes we took---and to be honest, I didn't  even notice the large group, because most of time, it felt like each and everyone of us was getting one on one instruction and help from Tim himself. It was awesome!
I don't have much time to sit and write now, and to be honest have not even unpacked completely yet, even though I got home yesterday... After picking up my dog and cutie pie daughter, I ended up getting home at about 5pm, and all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch everything move around me LOL. However, I ended up cleaning my daughter's room,  tiding up her playroom, doing two loads of her laundry, and taking a 20 minute nap. Ha!
There's still tons I have to do today, and nothing is related to YouTube, blogging or organizing all of the amazing goodies we got from this trip. They gave us so much stuff!!!
I need to catch up with my work at home, before I start editing all the video footage from the trip, uploading all the pictures I took, and finishing up some of the class projects I wasn't able to complete while aboard the ship. I'd like to show you those when finished. They are AWESOME! Tim will be sharing his version of them on his blog soon too :)

I just wanted to stop on by here, and let you know I'm back home, but with lots to do, so it might take a while for me to get back to my routine and get uploaded all I have to share about this great cruise. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! Sounds like an awesome time! Can hardly wait to see the pics and videos and hear all about it. What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to know you have returned safe. I have heard from others that have attended his crops that he is awesome. Exactly how you wrote about him is what people have described him to be. I am hoping I could meet hi one day.
    Can't wait to see all the videos, pictures and amazing projects you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...