Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Color Explosion Technique Tutorial

Hello everyone!
Today I'm sharing with you a new technique tutorial. It is such a fun one, which I hope you enjoy!
I used Canson watercolor paper for the base, Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals, as well as embossing powder. The last thing I used was a spray bottle with water. Very few supplies, but you will create awesome results with them.
I hope you enjoy the video tutorial and the pictures below. Please share with me if you try it! I'd love to see your results!







14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Would this work with Color bursts by Ken Olivier? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I've never tried the color bursts, so I'm not sure if it would work. Maybe give it a go and see if it does.

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and they look great cut out with the leaf dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,what a great technique,I love the effect that the embossing powder gives. I am hoping I can find these powders in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could not see a lot of what you were doing because the video went so fast. Here is the way I understand it. Use watercolor paper. Sprinkle on Lindy's Stamping Gang Magicals which seem to be like BrushOs or Misters. Spritz with water. At some point add embossing powder and heat set. Is that correct?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes that sound perfect! Have fun trying it out, and thanks for stopping by the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that! So colorful, and a new use for embossing powders. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, will try with Brushos but not sure about the embossing powder. Don't you need versamark to use that??TIA for answer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You don't need versa mark, as long as the powder has something to stick to, like paint, or water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...