Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beach Day Mini Album

Hello there!
Today I wanted to share with you a mini album I made using the July Design kit from The Paper Niche. There were so many yummy Authentique papers in this kit and I just knew they needed to be converted into a mini album.
I constructed this mini album from scratch, like I usually do, but this time I DID NOT use any chipboard to make it. I only used really nice card stock, and it's really sturdy and strong, because with paper layering and the pocket pages I created on the inside.
It's a relatively simple album, full of space for pictures. To watch all the details of the album, as well as a tutorial on the pocket pages I made, just watch the video below. Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...