Tuesday, June 5, 2012

There is no doubt...

Hi there! Today I wanted to share a card I made for my anniversary. It's definitely not a manly card at all, but I just had to use the sentiment in one of the 3D stickers from the Follow Your Heart Collection by My Minds Eye. I tried to use a lot of grays to kind of not go off in the pink direction because my husband would have totally hated that lol. It might not be a manly card, but he liked it :)
I did tons of layers and distressing. The "There is no doubt" sentiment is from an Ali Edwards Stamp set by Technique Tuesday.
I used a doily which I sprayed with a Flat Fabio Spray by Lindy's Stamp Gang in the color Sea Shore Sand, and on top of that I sprayed with the Glitz Spritz in the color Scintilating Silver which gave the doily that silver shimmer.
I added some Prima Pearl Swirls, and Prima Lace to finish the front of the card.
On the inside, I matted some of the paper from the collection and added more of the Prima Lace I used in the front.
That's all I have for you today. Hope this card inspired you. I personally loved it. I wish someone had given it to me! lol Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sharon! Happy Anniversary to you and dear hubs! I wish you many more years of love and marriage! I love your card. It's colouring is stunning and I love all the layering!
    xoLina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a little bit different from all the other cards you've been making lately, still, this is equally great ! I love all the distressing and the soft look .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I hope you are doing well. Miss you videos :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...