Thursday, June 14, 2012

OOPS!

Hi everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you two layouts I created using the May Design Kit available at the Paper Niche. I totally thought I had set these to automatically post on here last month, but checking back on my draft posts today, I saw they never posted, gasp! And of course, from not seeing them posted on the blog, I never uploaded the video I made of these and all their detail either!!! Not to panic, better late than never, here they are! They are completely different from each other, but I used the exact same kit of materials to make them. LOVE the versatility of the Paper Niche Kits!

So sorry for the late posting of these, but I hope you enjoyed them. I'll be putting up what I made with the June Design kit really soon as well. If you'd like to see the close up details, check out my You Tube channel and look for today's video (info to my channel on the top right of the blog). You'll see them in detail there. I'm off to more vacation outings (yes, did I tell you? I'm on vacation this week!). Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. those layouts are BOTH adorable!!! Any great plans for your vacation!?? hmmmmm my ideal vacation would be relaxing and sleeping in....ANYWHERE!!! hehehe!!!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the layouts, especially the 2nd one. Gorgeous!!! =)

    TFS.

    x0, D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks D! More layouts will be posted soon :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...