Friday, June 22, 2012

Super Simple Friday: Masculine Cards

Hi there!
I realized I had not added any projects lately to my Super Simple blog series, so today I wanted to share two super simple cards I made last week. They were both used for Father's Day, but could easily be used for other occasions. I used Webster's Pages design paper, and very few embellishments.

As you can see, they are basically the same card, except different colors, different paper, and different embellishments where used in each. This is a good way of producing many cards in a short amount of time. Just choose a simple layout for your card, choose coordinating paper, and cardstock, and do sort off an assembly line to put together your cards. You could get done tons of cards in no time! Thanks for  stopping by the blog today and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Sharon. Have a great weekend, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards, Sharon. you're a genius! CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...