Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun times- a 12 by 12 Layout

Happy Monday!
I'm in the middle of a few things today, but I  to take a moment and share with you this layout I made using the Paper Niche's June kit. Super masculine kit and I had fun creating different projects with it.
I embossed all the chipboard pieces using Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing power and a little bit of black embossing powder. If you follow my blog, you know I love mixing embossing powders when embossing, and I love the finished look.
I did a lot of detail accents with a white pen as you can see in the close ups...
I totally love the bright colors on this layout and how it turned out in the end. I'll share more of my layouts this week, for now I gotta run! See you back soon!

6 comments:

  1. Really cool layout Sharon! The colours you've chosen are fun and summery. Love all the embossing! Thanks for sharing!
    xoLina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your layout Sharon, Love the banner title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marla, that's my favorite part of the layout too. Love the embossed banner :)

      Delete
  3. As a mother of three boys I really appreciate this layout! Very cute and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks so much. I have some more masculine layouts I'll be sharing this week. Hope you stop by and check those out as well :) Have a great rest of the week!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...