Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi there!

What have you been up to? Any new projects you've been working on? Any new techniques you have discovered? I'd love for you to share with me what's been going on in your neck of the woods hehe. Over on my side, lots has been going on. I have several projects that I have completed, and I'm really exited to share,  I finally just finished recording the Micro Fine Glitter tutorial that I promised I would do, but at the same time, I've been having major issues with my computer since last week argh!!!!
It's amazing how much I use this little gadget, and how much it affects my overall daily "doings" when it's not working like it's supposed to.

I was diligent, and immediately took her for a check up at the Apple store, thinking they'd run a scan, find out the problem, and fix it, but to my surprise, the way to fix the problem, is basically buying a new computer! Sigh.
I could have replaced it that same day if I wanted to, thank God, but I found myself coming back home with my old mac, and with a head full of questions... I'm always very cautious when buying new "technology"......I've been wanting a desktop, but love the convenience of my laptop, but with the new iPad, I've been thinking about that as well...I know I cannot do many of the things I do on my computer right now on the ipad, because basically it's not made for that kind of work, but I do love the portability and features of the it... but at the same time, buying a new desktop, and an ipad, to add to the rest of the computer equipment in my house at the moment, well, does not sit too well with me. I have to make a choice, and that basically is my problem right now, which usually is followed by lots of reading and research. It's just the way I am...
Well, to make the story short, I've been having issues with my pictures, video editing, and so forth on my current computer, and can only share with you today a sneak peek at one of the projects coming up, of which I tool a picture with my iPhone. So for now, that's all I have. I'm oping to get to posting new projects  sometime before Thursday or Friday this week. I'm currently trying to get a handle of all the files on my hard drive.
What do you think the sneak peek project is? Can you guess? I think it's kind of obvious....so excited to share this project!
P.S. Great stuff on sale today at the website. Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon. Sorry you are going through all this dilemma with your computer. I have a MAc desk top and love it. I am glad that I bought a mac and nothing else. Good luck with your decision.
    I think this project is a Tim Hotlz box/ But whatever it is I am sure will be gorgeous.
    TFS. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    I'm so happy I found your blog and YT channel! Following already!

    I was looking for some ideas, tips and tutorials to make a super special photo album: my engagement album.

    The thing is I'm new in scrapp art (but I'm willing to learn a lot), I'm already watching your videos to learn some techniques. I love the way you explain everything, btw.

    And I was wondering if you have an album tutorial (post or video) that I can start on and get some ideas.

    Thanks, xx from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, here's my blog: www.priscillanatalie.blogspot.com

    xx (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the problems youre having with your laptop. I find it very strange that the Apple Shop told you to buy a new one! Surely the problem is fixable if you are still able to use it. Hmmmmm? Puzzling. If I lived around the corner rather than in Northern Ireland, I'd get Hubby to take a look at it for you, lol. Hope you get things sorted soon. In the meantime I cant wait to see your glitter tutorial and the upcoming projects too. Big hugs, Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...