Monday, July 5, 2010

Eiffel Tower Embellishment Tutorial

Hi everybody!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July. For those of you out of the country, yesterday we celebrated the independence of out country: 4th of July! I had a semi terrible weekend because I wanted to craft all the time, but could not do anything at all. Nothing! However, yesterday, we attended a 4th of July BBQ and my little Emily was such a cutie! I just can't wait to make a mini or some project with some of her pictures. If she would let me! LOL

Anyways, let's get down to business. Here's the video I promised showing you how to make the Eiffel Tower of the tag I created for the June swap I was involved in. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This tutorial is great. I would not have thought to sand and distress the item after it was painted. The technique is beautiful and I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...