Today I'm excited to share with you a Copic colored card and tutorial using I Am Roses Flowers. It has been quite a while since I've used my Copic markers. Ever since I started the process of selling our house and then the move, I have not touched them pretty much. Sad story, but true! Over six months (8months to be exact really) has been quite a long time, and I was craving to color.
As many of you know, I have been working, slowly but surely on my new studio/office, and I've finally managed to get my Copics organized in a place that is convenient for me, so I decided to finally use them, and color Some Odd Girl's "Thank You Mae" stamp. As time has gone by, I've come to love more and more her images, and have been itching to color a few. I'm a little rusty on my coloring, but I had fun!
I used several I Am Roses flowers, and Simon Says Stamps Dies (which are new to my collection, and I love them!), as well as one of Simon Says Stamps' stamp set. Please see the list and links of the products that I used at the end of this post (Copic color combos will also be listed). I've also made a start to finish video tutorial which pretty much gives all detail on the process of making this card, and what I used, and you can watch that by clicking HERE.
Without further a due, this is the card I created:
Here are all the things I used:
- Paper collection---- Echo Park's 'Here and Now"
- I Am Roses Flowers---- Mixed Soft Tone Daisy: D1-426 and Pale Pink Puffy Semi Rose Buds T25-2
- Some Odd Girl Stamp----"Thank you Mae"
- Simon Says Stamp ----"You" steel die, "Pointed Feathers" steel die, "You" 3x4 Clear Stamp Set
- Copic Combos----Skin: E000, E04, E11, E21 Cheeks: R20 Hair and Eyes: E31, E35, E37 Dress: Y15, Y18, Y35, Y26 and BG53, BG57, BG75
Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. Leave a comment, follow me using the button on the right of this post, and subscribe to You Tube Channel for more video tutorials. I really appreciate all of you. Have a great weekend!