I'm very happy to announce that I've been asked to join the talented group of ladies on the Iamroses.com Design Team! Super exciting news, as the ladies are a great bunch, and the I am Roses products are fabulous to work with.
For today I wanted to share with you my inspiration piece for the I Am Roses April Challenge.
- Contest runs April 1st - 26th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: EASTER
- Challenge: Incorporate an EGG or EGG SHAPE
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants need to upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Apr. IAR Challenge”
- Participants need to add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided at the I Am Roses blog HERE. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to the challenge blog post, and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 1st.
I created a layout using a canvas panel, a lot of wood veneer (which if you follow me on my Instagram, you know I'm addicted to!), Lindy's Stamp Gang products, and a variety of I am Roses flowers.
The Iam Roses Flowers I used are linked below, and are the following:
The Lindy's Stamp Gang products I used are also linked below, and are the following: