Friday, April 4, 2014

Mini Altered Canvas April 2014

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday! I come to share with you a mini altered canvas I created as an inspiration piece for the Lindy's Stamp Gang April Color Challenge.

I created it using this month's color challenge palette:
And I used the following Lindy's Stamp Gang products: 

You can watch a start to finish tutorial on it by clicking HERE.  I hope you enjoyed this project, and if you are interested in joining the challenge (the prizes are always fabulous!), you can find more information on the challenge post HERE.

2 comments:

  1. It's Beautiful Sharon. Take Care Sweetie...
    Big Hugs,
    Sue Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...