Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hello friends!
Today I wanted to share a layout I created, adding some micro fine glitter accents. IF you follow my Youtube channel, you probably saw several video tutorials I made a while back, on different techniques usinf microfine glitter. If you missed those, you can always go back and watch the techniques by looking through the "Techniques and Tutorials" playlist located on my channel. All the videos there are titled so its easy to find what you're looking for.


For more details on this layout, you can check out the video I made on my channel HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by today, enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...