Sunday, December 2, 2012

Shopping season is here!

Hello everyone! December is here, and you know what that means, Christmas time! Time for lots of family gatherings, lots of great food, and lots os shopping! For today's project, I want to share with you a very simple, but super cute card using Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.'s Shopping Bag Sophie. Thought it was perfect for this time of the year, even though she's not meant to be a holiday image.
I glittered up the bags and added some Tissue Paper for a more festive look, and I personally think those bags make the image even more adorable. What do you think?

Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. has released some more adorable images this month and I encourage you to please visit the shop HERE and take a look. Every other month, new images are released, so I encourage you to also check out the Facebook page HERE, and stay informed on the latest Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. has to offer.

I know I have not been posting as much lately, but I've been really involved with stuff here at home, including some major stuff like potty training my daughter, and all the ones that have kids, know how that goes. Also, my mojo has been gone for quite a while, so that has not helped. I'm hoping things get back to normal soon. You'll be the first to see my new creations.

Hope your holiday shopping goes well! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...