Friday, December 14, 2012

Custom Ornaments 2012

Hello friends!
Hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. This time around I was able to make some custom glass ornaments. I had purchased the plain glass ornaments last year from my local Michael's, but I never got the chance to alter any until now.
These are my fist try at these, an I have to say, they look pretty neat hanging on the tree. They are simple to make and would make a great hostess gift too.
I have more details on these on THIS video on my YouTube channel, don't forget to check it out. I've also ventured into the world of Instagram, so if you are on it and want to follow me and see snippets of my days you can click HERE and follow.
Like always, I want to say thanks so much for stopping by. I appreciate all of you who do, and stick with me, even at the times when I'm not posting continuously. You guys ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...