Friday, May 10, 2013

From start to finish: a summer card

Hi everyone!
Happy Friday!
Today I wanted to share a video tutorial of a card I created. I used tons of beautiful embellishments from the Katscrappiness store, as I am their May Guest designer, and I also used a digital image from Sweet Nothing's Stamp Co.
I love how the card came out, and I hope you enjoy watching the process of me making it.
If you are interested in any of the products I used to make this card, please go check out the  KatScrappineess online store, as well as the Sweet Nothing's Stamp Co. Store. Watch the video below to see the finished card, and let me know what you think. I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...