Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A happy hello

Hi everyone!
I'm sharing with you a card today I made using Sleepy Time Sophie, a digital image from Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. I used the Sweet Day Collection by Echo Park, and some flowers, sprays, as well as pretty lace by Making Memories.
The butterfly you see, I cut using a CC Designs butterfly die which I love. I resisted from coloring Sophie's pajamas Red...this time I only colored her slipper and bow that color LOL. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE Sophie using Red lol.
On the inside, pretty simple as always, just with enough room to write a sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today. The renovation here at home is looking good, and hopefully soon enough all will be finished and done with, and all the mess will be gone. I can't wait!!! Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic card.
    Love all your details both inside & out.
    Off to catch up some more.
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonia for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...