Thursday, September 6, 2012

Super Simple Thursday: Colorful Bithrday Card

Hey everyone! I have been all sorts of busy lately (nothing new, huh? LOL), as you might have noticed by my lack of posting in the last month or so, and today it's just starting to get busier! Demolition starts at my house today, and I'm not looking forward to all the dust it will bring. We are renovating our master bathroom and you have no clue how excited I am (for the new look, not the dust and mess lol)!
Anyways, back to crafting. Today I wanted to share with you a super simple card I made using one image from CC Designs. I colored her hair quite a bit ago and decided it was time to finish her up and put her in a card.
I used Echo Park's a Walk in the Park Collection. I've used that collection so much I think I only have like 4 pieces of 6 by 6 paper left!
I used some ribbon I got a while back at local Michael's, and my Jenny Bowling tab punch. I added some pearls too.
On the inside, pretty and simple as always. I think this card is a perfect example on how simple can be quite cute, just like an elaborate card can be.
This card's also perfect for today because it is my birthday, ha! All I have to say about that is: one year older, one year wiser! Thanks for your loyalty and always stopping by the blog. See you again here soon :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon, good luck with the renovation. I am sure you will love the new look but hate the dust. I would clean everyday when we had our family room and family room addition done. I am not looking to anymore renovations for the time being.
    your card is adorable. Love the colors you used. Super bright and cheerful.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana. I can't wait for it to be over so we can get rid of the dust!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card. I love how you use the bright colors.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just Love your Bright Cheerful Card! I Love Polka Dots! Super Cute! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card!!! OMGoodnes! I'm such a fan of TGF. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mary. I love TGF too, but this is a CC Designs image :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...