Tuesday, August 21, 2012

For Sale!!!

Hey everyone!


Just wanted to write a little post advertising the sale of my Critut Create. If anyone is interested please leave me a comment or email me at smscrapper@gmail.com.
Cricut Create. Like New in box. In perfect condition, it's clean, and works great. The price is for the machine ONLY. You will get what you see here pictured (box it came in, mat, manual, instructional cd, power cable, machine and cutting blade. Used a few times, so the mat is used, but used so little that it's still really sticky. I've been using my expression machine, so I have no use for this and it's just taking up space in my tiny room. It's the small cricut machine with light green accent sides---I believe it was exclusive at Michaels Stores. Asking $65 plus shipping. If you are in South Florida we can meet up and you can save on shipping.
Thanks for stopping by today!***************This item has SOLD**************************

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sharon, I just sold mine with the rolling bag. I have 2 expressions and did not have any use for mine either. Hope you sell it soon. ANA

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...