Thursday, December 22, 2011

One more Christmas mini!

I don't know about you, but I can't wait until Christmas day is gone and done with. Not because I don't like it, but because I am SO stressed out about it! Grrrrr it's been a stressful couple of weeks I tell ya!
However, a lot of progress has occurred since my last post, and my whole house is decorated, all the presents I have bought are wrapped, and all my Christmas cards have been mailed out, yay!
I'm hosting a dinner party this Friday and I'm cleaning, organizing, and gathering my cooking supplies like a crazy person....Still have two more gifts to purchase, which I hope to get to today, and wrap asap. Oh what fun, huh? LOL
I'm sharing with you today a Christmas Mini Album I created using the December Paper Niche Design kit.
On the cover, I did a background technique which you can look into by watching the video of the mini by clicking HERE. I used my Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and went to town on Tim Holtz's Tissue Wrap. 

These are the first two pages of the book. I cut the book out with an Accucut die (Lunchbox #1 Dividers) on medium weight chipboard.
On the next two pages there is more space for pictures and journaling, and  I used my Lindy's sprays on the flower you see on the top right. Love how the light reflects all the shimmer of it.
 The next two pages...
 Here's how the [ages look once these tags are taken out of their pockets.
Finally, these are the last two pages of the book which complete the album.
There are more details on all the pockets, and tags in the album video, so if you'd like to take a closer look, don't forget to click HERE to watch.
Just in case I don't get a chance to come back before Christmas, I want to wish each and every one of you wonderful readers, and followers a wonderful and very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Mini Sharon. Hope all goes well for your dinner party though I dont know how you have the energy to do one 2 day before Christmas!! I think come Christmas Day I would want to shut the curtains, turn off the lights and hibernate until the New Year! lol. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are to young Sharon to be stressed out. Leave it for the old folks. LOL. I love shopping on these last days. I actually went to the mall yesterday at about 5pm and it was packed. You could barely walk but I love it. Watching everyone with their bags and gifts and seeing that even though the economy is bad, we do not get snow or even cold weather, people still have not lost the spirit of the season.

    Your album is beautiful as usual. Nothing less expected of you. Love the paper line. I am going to have to buy a kit one month and give it a try. Have fun at your party and hope everything you need to get accomplished, does.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Lee That sounds like a good idea to me! Wish I could do that!
    Thanks Ana! Hope you had a nice Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...