Monday, July 25, 2011

It's been a while....

It's definitely been a long, LONG time since I made a 12 by 12 layout. So long, that I can't even remember which was the last layout I created...well, I thought it had been long enough (over 2 years), and I decided to give it a try and start doing layouts again to fill out the few albums that still have page protectors waiting for something nice to go in them lol.
 I used the Jack and Jil Collection by Prima, some Prima trim, several Prima sprays, some Maya Road chipboard letters and some flowers from my stash.

I did some layering, distressing and fussy cutting around the images on this particular designer paper.
To watch a video featuring this layout, please click HERE.
I think it came out pretty cute, and considering I haven't done a 12 by 12 layout in so long, I think is was a good start. What do you think?
I'll be starting random giveaways right here on my blog, so if you leave comments on my posts, you might be a lucky winner at any time. Cool, huh? I love giving stuff away!
Thanks for stopping by my little corner on the web. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the dimension!! Looks great!!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is sooo elegant Sharon , amazing how it looks so simple , yet it's sooo much work. I love the color scheme and your daughter is actually smaller than the bunny , how cuuute ! TFS,
    Kholoud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...