Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Bib Mini Album

I finally completed my Baby Bib album! Can you believe it? It took me long enough, right? LOL I'll give you the warning that this is a very picture loaded post. I hope you enjoy the close look at the mini album.
This is a chipboard mini album, made with Accucut's Baby Bib die. I love the shape and all the real estate in this album. I put in a lot of pictures and lots of places for journaling, and there is still a lot more space for more, if in the future I decided to add more to it.
I used the Watercolor Bouquet collection from K & Company, and I loved using most the of the embellishments that came with the collection. On the cover I used a Sizzix Frame die cut, which I glittered up using some of my Crystal Stickles to match some of the 3D stickers of the collection. I used some Iamroses and Recollections flowers, as well as Prima Pearls and Studio24 bling. Love all the dimension on the cover.
For the binding I used a one inch binding ring, some pink seam binding, and a charm that matched the colors of the collection. I made the charm using some fishing gear which I alcohol inked, and pieces of a Christmas ornament I bought a few years ago on clearance at Michael's. After having it for several years, it finally made it to a project (well, some parts of it anyway LOL).
I really liked all the different textures I managed to put into the cover. It's definitely 3D.
This is how the book looks from the side while standing up. It's a chunky mini, and I love that I can display it standing up.
When you open the first page this is what you see. This mini album (which now that I think about it, is not so mini ---it's about 10 inches by 8 inches), has a lot of interactive pages. I tried to capture this in the pictures, but for a better look at how all the pages and pockets work, please watch the entire video of all the details by clicking HERE.

When you flip to the next page this is what you see...
This is the next set of pages...
And the next set...
Ans this is how the pocket on the right page works:
As you can see, lots of room for journaling and pictures...

These are the final two pages...
Here's how the page on the right works...
And again, another secret place for more journaling...
This is the back of the album, with just my information stamp on the back.
Hope you enjoyed this mini. Remember to follow my blog by clicking on the "FOLLOW" button at the top right of the screen...I'll also be doing a giveaway once I hit 2000 subscribers on my YouTube Channel, so subscribe to it HERE and don't miss out on all the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and remember, I truly appreciate you and all your comments. Until next time!

10 comments:

  1. Great work on your blog, the bib book is adorable
    Have an awesome week =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an amazing job with this mini. I love that cover with all the beautiful details, just gorgeous. I love the little hand picture, it's my fav. It's so nice to see, once in a while, a mini with pictures. I can see all the LOVE you put in to this onel. LOVE IT!
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the details and all the beautiful embellies you used.
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!!!!!!! i love!!!!!! your work is awesome!!!
    this album is not mini!!!!! is bigger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just saw the bib......OMG! adorable sharon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorites I've done. Though I like the ten things I like about you mini I made for my husband a lot too lol

      Delete
  6. Hi! My name is Sandra, and now I'm discovering your blog. And I have to say it is great, but, this work is...amazing! And with your permit, this nice and cute album give me the perfect inspiration that I was looking for.
    So, I hope you will be enjoying with this lovely hobby.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...