Sunday, July 17, 2011

I'm drooling!!!

I could not help but continue on my search of what's going to be released at CHA this July, and boy have I found wonderful stuff! I really wish one day I'm able to go, and participate in all the goodness! But in the meantime, I can't help but indulge from afar LOL.
It seems like just when I think I won't like anything else, I keep finding more gorgeous stuff! Take a look at these gorgeous new collections by October Afternoon...

Maya Road is definitely stepping up and creating some more gorgeous trim as well as many other wonderful products...








Pink Paislee is including some great colors in this fun collection called Nantucket...as I said on my previous post, Teal/Aqua/Turquoise is definitely trending on the releases I've seen so far...























Ok, so I dare ask...are you drooling with me?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...