It's August everyone! Can you believe it! Unreal how the summer has flown by! Today I wanted to share with you a metal round box I altered for a friend, as part of the I Am Rose's August Challenge.
This month's challenge is to make something for a friend, and altering this small box was the perfect thing using a variety of I Am Roses Flowers.
As you can see below, I did not alter the inside of the container, but you sure could if you wanted to. It's perfect to hold a little gift, a piece of jewelry, or some candy or any other small treat. The variety of flowers and colors look great with the paper collection I used.
Here is all that I used to make it:
- Metal round box (from my stash, but you can find them at Michaels, Joann's or Hobby Lobby).
- Kaiser Craft Hummingbird paper Collection (also used Sticker and die cuts from the collection.
- Mint Green Puffy Semi Rosebud from iamroses.com
- Mixed Rainbow Pastel Lily Paper Flowers from iamroses.com
- Mixed Lily paper Flowers from iamsroses.com
- Tulips in varied pinks from iamroses.com
- White Fern Leaves from iamroses.com
- White Rosebud from iamroses.com
You can watch a quick tutorial below. Thanks for stopping by!