Friday, April 26, 2013

Graduation Ellie- Guest Design Spot

Hi everyone! TGIF!!!
Today I'm very excited to share my Guest Design Post for The Paper Nest Dolls. I used Graduation Ellie for my card, and I loved using her, as well as the Glitz "Yours Truly" Design Paper.
Ellie is super adorable, and so easy to paper piece, which is what I did with her outfit. I colored her skin, hair, and accesories with my beloved Copic Markers. I added some cheese cloth for some texture in the back of the image, and added some paper flowers and some bling from my stash. Below you can see a picture of the inside of the card.
I enjoyed working with Ellie, and I hope you liked my project. Thanks so much to The Paper Nest Dolls for inviting me to Guest Design. I had a blast! Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...