Monday, April 8, 2013

Crafter's Crayons by Faber Castell Design Memory Crafts

Happy Monday friends!
Today I'm sharing another "artsy" tutorial using Faber Castell Desgin Memory Crafts products. I'm not going to go ahead and describe anything that I did, becuse the video explains it all in detail, and you can see the results as I layer the colors.
Please watch the video below and see how the Faber Castell Crafter's Crayons resist all the color I added to this card. I hope you enjoy! If you like video tutorials, make sure you click "like" on the video in the end :)




For more information, techniques and ideas on these, and other Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products,  please check out the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...