Friday, March 22, 2013

Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Tutorial -1

Hello hello!
Today I wanted to share a start to finish tutorial on how I used some Faber Castell Design Memory Craft products to make the card you see below. I used some retired Stampin Up stamps which I love, and I hope you enjoy the start to finish video I've attached below, as well as get inspired to try some watercoloring on your cards. More tutorials coming soon, so stay tuned!



For more information, techniques and ideas on these, and other Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products,  please check out the links below:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, This is such a pretty card. My favorite colours too. I love blue :-) Love your video. Thanks for sharing.
    hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...