Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shabby Crown Card with LSG

I decided to make another "imageless card", and I created this Shabby Crown Card using the London Market Collection by Pink Paisley.  I used two colors of one of the new sets by Lindy's Stamp Gang, the Nantucket Pearls. The colors have a pearlescent shimmer to them, instead of the usual shimmery shimmer the LSG products are known for. It's a really nice set, perfect to use on Shabby Chic Projects.
I used the Clam Bake Beige Starburst Stain on the paper doily, for that pearlescent vintage color you see, and for the mulberry paper flowers, I used the Salt Water Taffy Starburst Stain.
I added some flat-back pearls and trim on the bottom of the card, and framed the crown, which was cut from one of the papers, using chipboard frame. I added some pink pearls to the crown just to make it pop out of the middle of the frame and flowers. Love all those pearls!

On the inside of the card, like always, I keep it pretty simple, leaving just enough room to write something inside the card. The paper punch I used on the pink paper is by EK success, and one of my current favorites and most recent punch purchase. Have I told you I'm a punch-aholic? Well, if I haven't, let me tell you, I am, I admit it! lol
Hope you enjoyed today's project. Have a great rest of the week :)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty...love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so pretty, love the crown and the pink pearls. The doily and the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card ! love how everything just complete the other on this card , so elegant.
    Hugs
    Kholoud

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...