Monday, January 23, 2012

Brothers

I had such a good time scrapping my husband's old pictures, I decided to make another layout with one of them. The Paper Niche's January Design kit was just perfect for these pictures, so I just kept on going.
Even though it's a boy layout, I did not mind adding the flowers to it. I usually stay stay from flowers when making "manly" layouts lol, but I thought a few would not hurt, considering the paper and other accents I was using on it. The boys were young at the time, so that also allowed me to play a little more with the embellishing.
I think it came out alright. What do you think?
Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today. As always, thanks so much for your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Sharon...I've really enjoyed looking at your blog projects. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Sharon! You truly have an amazing creative talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww how cute, this is a gorgeous layout Sharon. Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...