Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All grown up...

It's really amazing how fast kids grow. You've seen this picture of my Emily in a previous project, but I had to make a layout with it for her album too. This is her first school picture ever! Yes, she goes to school twice a week for three hours, so she can socialize with kids her age, and she can give mommy a small break. It's really hard not having any family members close to me to help me from time to time during the week, so those three hours (which by the way fly!) are three hours that I get totally to myself. I usually run errands or catch up on things around here during this time, and if you know my Emily, you KNOW I need that break to not go crazy LOL. She's just the most energetic, persistent, demanding, curious, loud, smart, and loving kid I know. She melts my heart with one little smile. Sigh.
Anyways, as soon as I saw the kit this months, I knew I had to use these specific papers to scrap this picture. I thought it would be adorable, and look at it, isn't it? I know I'm not the best scrapper in the world or anything, but I LOVE this layout. The colors are some of my favorite, believe it or not, and the picture....ohhh I just love it people! LOL
First time I ever tried making zipper flowers. I think I need more practice, don't you think? Hehe. Like on my last layout I posted, I only need to add the journaling and this will be all done and ready to be put into her album.Yippee!

2 comments:

  1. She really is all grown up. They definitely grow up too quickly. The 3 hours 2 times a week is probably not even enough time for you. You probably can't even finish cleaning the house in 3 hours. How you do it is beyond me.
    The layout is super nice and the colors are great together. By the way I love your zipper flowers. I think you did a great job. Don't knock it.
    TFs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so cute! You did a perfect job on the zipper flowers! I love everything about this but especially EMILY! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...