Hello friends, and happy September! I'm super excited that September is here, as it is my favorite time of the year because this month is my birthday month yippie!!!
Today I wanted to share with you a project I made for the Lindy's Stamp Gang September Color Challenge, as well as the I Am Roses September Challenge. This month I combined both challenges and created the piece below:
The I Am Rose Challenge this month is Steampunk Themed, and I needed to incorporate butterflies somehow. The Lindy's Color Challenge Palette for this month is the following one:
I thought both challenges were a match made in heaven, and went for it. The Steampunk style is not necessarily my forte, but I liked how this turned out. I made a video tutorial on this piece, which up can find HERE for your enjoyment. I leave you with some close ups of my piece, and at the end a list of the items that I used:
Please go check out both challenges, and enter. Both promise great prizes! Check out Lindy's Challenge HERE, and I Am Roses Challenge HERE.
Thanks for stopping by!
- Tim Holtz Gadget Gears and heart Wing's Bigz Dies
- I Am Roses R19-826 Mulbery Small Flowers
- I Am Roses R21-826 Mixed Brown and Turquoise Paper Flowers
- I Am Roses White Small Paper Roses R19-15
- Tim Holtz Texture Fade in Gears
- Sizzix Embossing Folder in Cracked Surface
- Tim Holtz Stencil "Dot Fade"
- Golden Light Modeling Paste
- Tim Holtz Metal Gears
- Martha Stewart Buttlerfly Trio Punch
- Metal Clock from Michael's
- Technique tuesday Sentiment Stamp "Chronology" Stamp set