Monday, March 3, 2014

March already?!?!

Hi everyone, and happy March! It is amazing how this year seems to just be flying by! It seems to me like just a few days ago it was New Year's Day, and all of a sudden we jumped right into March! Maybe I feel like this because February was a super short month, but I just can't grasp that we are in March already! Crazy!!!
Today I come to share with you the inspiration card I made for the Lindy's Stamp Gang March 2014 Color Challenge. I have a start to finish quick video on my YouTube Channel, and I hope you take a look at how I achieved the distressed embossed look using Lindy's embossing powder and Sprays. here's the color palette inspiration for this month:

And here is the card I made. I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder in Magic Moon Pearls, and Flat Fabios in the colors Hibiscus Rose and Frenchy's Pink Pouf, as well as a Starburst in the color Afternoon Delight Denim. Hope you join the challenge this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...