Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Color Challenge with Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Hello friends!
Yes, I am still alive and kicking LOL! I truly apologize, because I know I haven't been present on the blog as much as I'd like to, for quite a while now. Basically, I have been extremely consumed both mentally, physically, and emotionally with a lot I have going on around here............ definitely lots going on around here (don't worry, it's nothing bad), but once things become a little bit more concrete, I think I'll feel comfortable sharing. Until then, please know I'm still around, you can keep track of what I'm up to through my YouTube channel, or my Instagram account, but until I'm more specific, just know, I really haven't had enough time for crafting, because I've been involved with a lot of things at home.  My mojo has definitely suffered, as I have not been crative for quite a bit now, BUT, I made this cute card as an inspiration piece for the Lindy's Stamp Gang october Color Challenge. I've been designing for Lindy's Stamp Gang for several years now, and I cannot tell you how much I enjoy using the products.
This month's Color Challenge uses a color combo a barely use, so it was extra challenging for me, but in the end, I'm happy with the result: a simple card with tons of texture.

Take a look at all the other inspiration pieces by the other design team members, and head on over to the Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog to participate in the challenge.
Products used:
Glitters in  Petrified and Purple Rain

Thanks for stoping by the blog today, and stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon (hopefully this weekend or sometime next week!)

4 comments:

  1. So glad I came to visit you. I just Love your Card. I Love Owls and I never thought of doing the woodgrain in green. Love It! I may have to try that sometime. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, my friend Sheryl and I have a couple of questions for you. What is a flat fabio? How does it compare to the magicals? Do you know how the magicals compare to the perfect pearls? We want to try something but we have really limited funds right now (Sheryl just had a stroke and we are using paper crafting as part of rehab) so we want to pick out the best set to try. We just watched your 2011 video on the magicals. Really enjoyed your use of the layered windows. Been a while since I left a comment, but I have been busy pinning your creations. thanks a always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Theresa, a flat Fabio is a Stain with no shimmer on it (you only get flat color with this type of Spray). The magicals are two toned products (you get a base color and a shimmer of a different color with them). I don't own perfect pearls, so I don't know how they compare to them. If you are interested in learning more fo to the Lindy's Stampg Gang website, and you can find explanations on everything that could help you make a decision. There are tons of great options to try. I totally recommend all their products.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...