Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New year!

Happy New Year everybody!
It's taken me quite a while to get back here and post, but today is a fantastic start to the New Year Blogging. My beautiful princess has been keeping me very busy, and today she's officially a big girl at three years old. Seems like it was only yesterday when she was in my belly!


It's been quite a challenging few months, but we have managed to get through them, and succeed at reaching our immediate goals. We are so blessed to have this ray of sunshine in our lives, and we couldn't have asked for a more happy, loving, smart, and genuinely sweet girl. She has the best personality, and can be quite the character at times. She makes us laugh, and always keeps us on our toes.
I look forward to seeing her grow up, and pray that she'll be an example for others to follow.
God bless you my child. I love YOU most!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Happy birthday sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!!!! God bless you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your princess Ms. Sharon. She is one beautiful little girl, what a blessing. May God continue to bless your beautiful family.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marlene. Hope your year is greatly blessed as well!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...