Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Any day now...

I'll have some time to dedicate to post a blog over here. I keep doing so many other things, I just have distracted myself away from it for a while. At the moment, my sick baby is sitting on my lap eating cheerios, coughing up a storm, because the flu has attacked her. Hopefully soon, that will be gone as well, and we'll be clapping to Sesame Street songs. Did I tell you how much I like Sesame Street? (I think I like it more than her LOL). I still remember the songs I used to sing and watch back when I was a little girl...ahhh memories...

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, you're back!! Glad to see you had time for blogging today.. just in the nick of time too, because you won an award. LOL. Go See!!

    P.S. I remember NOTHING from SS. But I do remember Barney songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...