Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tim Holtz Altered Printer's Tray

Yay! I'm finally able to show you my finished printer's tray. It took me long enough, considering I started it back in the beginning of October! I started this project at the Tim Holtz Cruise last fall, but ever since I got back, I never touched the thing, and well, all my supplies were everywhere making me crazy. I finally got to it and finished it all, and I'm very happy how it turned out. Completely different from what  I usually do, but just right for me too :)





I've made a video detailing all I did, what I used, as well as the meaning of everything on this tray. Everything has a meaning, and a theme. You can watch the video HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Very nice job on this altered tray. Love it. Doesn't it feel nice to know that you have finally finished something that has been floating around for a while. You definitely put alot of detail into it.
    Nice work.
    TFS. Ana

    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it feels awesome to finally have it done! Now if only I could finish the mini album I started of the cruise too! LOL I need A LOT of inspirations to finish that one!

      Delete
  2. Holly Cow Batman this is AMAZING!!! I just love everything about it! Aweasome Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete
  3. It looks fantastic.Love all the little details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment :)

      Delete
  5. Sharon, it's absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! Now, I have to go see the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, this is freakin amazing! It totally took my breath away! Honestly, this is probably my most favorite project I have seen from you, i mean I love everything you make, but this, this is WOW!!!! I love all the details in every little "space", the doll in the sand,the reel thingy from the projector toy we had as kids...everything, its really amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration! HUGS---Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you enjoyed it Angela. It took me a while, but I'm glad I finally finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job! love it! I wish I knew how to make one of this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate it so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...